Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back again

Well I went to write on my blog this morning and it vanished.  John just spent an hour getting my blogspot back up.  I think I have lost a few posts but that is better than all of them.  Have no idea why they would come by and just eliminate everything.

 We have had some good news this week.  The building across the street is now ours - lease for 12 months and then buy at an option.  It is really quite exciting and since we are getting so crowded here, I think the place across the street will be great.  We also got a message from Gary Crum this morning that says he is still interested in selling us the house.  We are debating on that right now... Twila's "supposed" buyers never happened (hmmm) seems like she did that to us too.  Well, I would like it but now with the the new building we'll have to see if things come together... like money. 

We are headed to Salt Lake for our anniversary party this weekend.  It should be very fun with most of the kids and their spouses there.  Wish Pete could come but the rest of them will be there and that will be great.

We went to Milts on Saturday  and then to Jay and Sara's on Sunday for dinner and celebration.  We also spent Saturday treasure hunting and found some great things in St. George.  We definitely are running out of room but we need to have things of interest to put in the new space.  I feel strongly that the Lord is blessing us so much. I know it is because we chose to pay our tithing in December and that has helped us through these next month with payments from clients, new clients, and back bills to us paid.  What a gift.

We are now going to have alot of work to do - especially if we move from both places. 

Since my last blogs were lost I might mention about Shey's birthday party last week which was so nicely done by her mom.  It was a rainbow party with eveything in colors including layered color cupcakes with blue sky frosting and a candy rainbow attached with cloud frosting.  colored rainbow games, pizza designed to look like a rainbow, colored fruit skewers, skittle candies, taffys - you name it.  It was fun to watch Laura and Nigel put on this party so creatively.  I was impressed with both of them and how good they were with 20 children!  It was great fun and a fun weekend as well.  Glad Jim could come up and be with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment