Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I've been hacked!

Last week my Yahoo email was hacked.  I lost all of my contacts and it makes me sick.  Some of those addresses have gotten posted on the Little Brick House account but none on my gmail account.  My Carson City friends, my "family" group, my New Harmony friends... I just don't have anything on them.  Hope someof them will send me there addresses again so I can get them on the list.
This weekend Amy and I spent some time with Laura and Nigel and family.  We just mostly shopped and talked but it was a good time.  I just love to be with those little grandkids.  Shey is so wonderful.  I love her so much.  She treats me like I am just the best grandma ever.  Donovan had his first birthday.  He took 4 steps for his Dad but then fell down and wouldn't get up again.  He got lots of little cars and made car sounds and pushed them all over the floor and furniture.  He loves Amy and he will let me hold him.  We had a fun time at Texas Roadhouse for dinner on his birthday when he got to ride the saddle!
Got back about 8:30 Sunday night and then spent Monday with Susan in St. George.  We went to the temple and to lunch and then did a little shopping.  Today I worked in the shop and we sold some good stuff... Diane Delport's buffet to a young couple.  I could tell she loved antiques.  I am starting to move some things into the back room and was able to rent a space today and have another vendor ask me to apply the money they had made to their rent!  Yeah, I have been so sick about owing different vendors and consignors money and now these people come forward with money right when I need it!  I think my prayers are being answered!
That brings me up to tonight.  Not much happening except that Jim tried another type of fudge.  While I was gone he made Pumpkin Pecan and Butterscotch Penuche that were both delicious and tonight he tried to make some Gingerbread... I sampled a little and couldn't really taste the ginger but perhaps as it sits out overnight it will get better...
I read Liana and John's blogs tonight and they both brought tears to my eyes.  John talking about Jack and how he is progressing in school.  He had a tantrum the other day and then the next day apologized to the aide and said he would do better (that was all on his own, John didn't even know about the incident).  Liana talked about being cold in their house and using her peppermint bath stuff (I had some of that because she gave me it for Christmas and I loved it) also how she helped her mom by bringing in wood and how she loves her mom's toasted homemade bread with hot cocoa (my favorite)... I love reading both of these blogs because they bring me closer to these special people.  Both are great and entertaining writers.
So I am going to read a chapter or two in my book and then head for bed.  Seems like today was a day of getting up, getting dressed, going to work, coming home from work, getting ready for bed again...  No complaints really... I love the challenges at work, the kids make me sandwiches at work and I get to see lots of old friends and make new friends.  I also made three fun baskets today for the Apple Fest and like I said earlier I felt the Lord's hand in helping us get through some challenges at the business.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment