Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Keep on blogging

I've already written a blog tonight but then I read John and Liana's blogs where both talked about quitting the blogging world... I must say that I hope they do not.  I thoroughly enjoy their blogs.  I also read Laura's blogs and feel like all three keep me up on what is going on in their lives and in their thoughts.  I love to read Liana's blogs because I don't know her as well and they teach me so many things about her and about her thoughts.  I also am amazed at the things John writes.  I love to read his comments about the kids and also about how he is getting along in life.  Tonight I read about Rachel telling him how she was sorry for the way she had treated him and that he was a good man... brought tears to my eyes.  Not only because he deserved to hear that but also because I am grateful that Rachel has had her heart softened.  I enjoy Laura's blog as well.  She shares frustrations and struggles that otherwise I doubt she would mention to me... she also puts on pictures of the kids which I so enjoy.   I am just so glad for this medium of communication.  I hope all of these guys just keep on blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment