Monday, October 8, 2012

FEEL GREAT IN 8!

Feel Great in Eight! is the diet I have been on for the last 8 weeks... final weigh in was this morning and I lost 2.5 inches and 7 lbs.  I know that isn't great but the diet was easy and fun.  It is a team effort and although my team mates were not so excited about it (Dave, Pete and team leader Jay of the dino-mights) I felt like it was a perfect plan for me.  I had to exercise every day, read my scriptures, say my prayers, not eat after 8 and have atleast 5 helpings of fruits and veggies every day. I also had a list of healthy and unhealthy foods to abide by and I had a calendar of good projects to focus on.  It kept me on the straight and narrow and I always enjoy checking off a list.  I am talking Susan into doing it next time around - I think it will be helpful therapy for her!

Well, I need to get on to work but thought I would just put my thoughts down on this last exercise of my life.  Jim and I are heading for California at the end of the week - we'll be going to Disneyland and then on a cruise to SF, Santa Barbara, Catalina Island and Ensenada - I hope I can keep that weight off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment