Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Blogging

This is the first time I have blogged on my new blog that Amy bedazzled for me!  We are watching Rat Race and enjoying it.  It has so many crazy parts.  "Newman" just ran his van into Mr. Bean and is now going to drive him to Silver City, New Mexico.   Now Whoopi and her daughter are taking the short cut that the 'squirrel" lady told them about.  The football referee is driving a bus for all the Lucys and it is about to catch fire... Hilarious.

I am trying to stock up on some stuff for the LBH... there are some very neat things at waresitat... they handle lots of wholesale companies.  It looks like good and unusual and most importantly "cheap" stuff.  We'll see.

we did have a great Thanksgiving this year.  The church actually worked out very well  and it was so nice to have the food brought already made and ready.  There were 33 of us and we played Bunco and the kids had a good time playing various games and doing crafts.

Friday I came down with food poisoning and it was miserable.  I felt a little weak yesterday still but now by Sunday I am feeing fine and have enjoyed a day of laying around watching movies.  The snow has really come down outside all day, infact, Laura and Nigel just made it to Nephi and have had to get a place there for  the rest of the night.  Hope they'll make it in time for Shey's school.  At least I feel better knowing that they are safe tonight.

Had President Monson's Gratitade talk, It was a great lesson... I enjoyed reviewing it again.  I like the quote that said:  Living with gratitude everyday is like touching heaven (or something like that).  I would like to do a plaque of it.  Anyway, its been a good day and I am grateful for it!

1 comment:

  1. cute blog ma! welcome to the blogging world. now we should convince the rest of the fam to do so.

    ReplyDelete