Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh my gosh!

I am always amazed when I finally figure out how to make something on the computer work... I just got myself to where I could add onto my blog... goooood for me!  Last night Amy told me how, but for an old woman, last night is a long time ago!

I really don't have much to say right now.  I have to think of ways to be clever like John and Amy.   I am working on it.  For now, I am exhausted... I think I just need to go to bed.  I have some orders to make for LBH.  I am loving that.  I get to order things but I don't have to put them in my house just in the LBH.  I would love to have all of these cute things but for right now I am excited to buy and decorate.  The LBH is pretty bare right now as we try to get some Christmas up and take down all of the fall stuff.  I need to get up early tomorrow and head over to get things arranged.

Well, life is good.  I look forward to writing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment