Sunday, September 18, 2011

Disneyland???

Mike called tonight to ask about Disneyland in December between Christmas and New Years.  We haven't really spread the word much to the family but if anyone reads this and wants to go... we are on board I believe.  Mike is looking up places to stay.  We are hoping we can get it together for little funds - like the trip being our Christmas...  Amy and Dave and Dani and Mike and Liana all want to take the trip.  Perhaps those with children can also save up.  Come if you want is my philosophy.  I am not making demands or requests or invitations.  It would be so fun for everyone to be there but at the same time it can be a hardship too.  So this is just a matter of we're going, come if you can!

It was a restful Sunday today.  I read my scriptures after church, started reading a Clive Cussler book, took a nap for about 3 hours, fixed dinner, finished the book, talked to Mike on the phone and now I am writing this.  It isn't yet 10 pm so I might find a movie to watch and then we'll hope that I can sleep tonight after that long nap.

I need to work on JMA stuff tomorrow at the store and perhaps we can get the office in the basement somewhat organized.  Guess we have a Stake party at the institute Wednesday night.  Glad for that since I will beable to see a lot of people I haven't seen for awhile.  I miss that interaction at the YSA stake and I only get nursery in the ward... it is something I like - to hide out - but not really good for me to do it because themore I hide out the less I want to interact with the people in the ward.  They don't know me and I don't care if they do.  It was good when Jim and I were both working in the ward but since we are not right now, there are just more and more people who we don't know.  Glad we are still in the Stake until the spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment