Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nothing to say

I have not got anything to say but wanted to write.  I have been catching up on emails for the last hour or more and it is fun to hear from people and realize that there are those that mean so much to you.  Liana wrote me back and said she was doing pretty well since her operation.  That was probably two weeks ago and I just now read it.  Clorinda had written to say they were coming up for Labor day and bringing 15 pkgs. of hot dogs.  Mack had sent me a newsletter from her 6th grade class.  She is having a hard adjustment to middle school and to especially riding the bus.  Laura had written on facebook to say that she gave her last taco to Shey - proof of her motherly love.  I saw a picture of our 40th year reunion in Pleasanton in 2008.  I also saw some pictures of some of the kids in Castro Valley when they were in grade school.  Didn't really recognize many of them even though probably most of them graduated from Castro Vally with me but I did recognize Jack Kuhn III - I think he still looked the same at the 40th year reunion! 
So although I haven't much in the way of introspection or enlightenment, I do have to say that it is good to check your email once in a while because there are good things to remember and fun things to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment