Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Passed!

Today I took my Food Handler's  "Assessment" as they call it. and I passed.  I am now a legal food handler and proud of it.  It is a stupid test because you go through the whole training and then when it comes to taking the test they ask you questions that were not in the training... excuse me but how can I know how many parts of chlorine bleach to water it takes if you don't ever tell me...  Several what I would call "trick" questions were in the exam as well.  But I passed with a 93% so I must not have done all bad and  since they don't tell you which ones you missed... I guess I'll never know what I did wrong.  Well, in the meantime - I am legal and although I don't want to, I guess I can work in the restaurant . whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment