Friday, December 10, 2010

Fog here, fog there

This morning we went to the temple - in the FOG.  I have never liked fog.  Growing up in California on the coast we often had fog.  Castro Valley had fog.  Fremont sometimes had fog.  I came to hate mornings and was glad when we moved to Yerington and the mornings were most often sunny and bright.  Jim tells me he loves fog... he is a bit foggy himself so no doubt.  I seldom wake up to fog anymore except perhaps on a grey snowy day.  The nice thing about a snowy drab day is that usually within a few days the sun will  come through and shine on the snow and look spectacular.  Gotta love it.

The fog burned off while we were in the temple.  Being in the temple began a great day.  Newport Beach temple is very lovely.  A small temple but each detail is lovely.  It was a great session.  I was one of the first ones through the temple and Jim was the last one through.  I was able to sit in the  Celestial room for quite a while and enjoy the peace and the beauty.  Nothing foggy about being there and feeling the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment