Monday, December 6, 2010

Newport Beach

We arrived in Newport Beach about 2pm today.  It is so beautiful here and although the weather is not too warm it is warm for us coming from Utah.  We have a beautiful condo and we have filled it up with some goodies.  Tonight we played some Hearts and I lost... such a surprise!  Earlier we went to Balboa Pier and ate at Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier.  We took the ferry across estuary and Richard is excited to take us all out on a sail boat some day this week...  I'm sure we'll do it even though it looks a little small for all of us.  Hoping to go south tomorrow - maybe even as far as San Diego.

I'm hoping to read some Christmas stories this week.  I am looking forward to Leo Buscaglia's book - it brings the Christmas Spirit everytime I read his short stories about his boyhood Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment