Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twelve Days

After work tonight Jim brought out a movie... A Team.  Twelve Days he said.  I choose to believe him however I wonder weather he really bought the movie for twelve days or started twelve days because he needed an excuse for buying the movie - well I think I will hold him to it.  

Just finishing up on A Team.  Funny movie.  Movies are an important part of twelve days.  We usually get a DVD and go to a movie during Christmas time.  Twelve days is always a great thing. I will miss it this year because we haven't started it and so now we are too late.  Good memories of past Twelve Days.  They will have to suffice this year.  

No running around tonight... headed for bed.

2 comments:

  1. and then one night he'll pull out inception. the man pisses me off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom- you posted a lovely day in review on the family blog. I'm guessing you meant to post it here. You can go in and copy it and paste it to this one if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete