Monday, August 15, 2011

Hear not here...

My last blog said here but it should have said hear... what is wrong with me, am I getting old or something?
Went to the river today with Sara and kids and John's three.  It was so fun.  It was a perfect day to wiggle one's toes in the water and enjoy watching the kids play in the river.  I haven't been able to do that all summer and I so enjoyed myself.  I think we are going again on Wednesday... I hope it doesn't rain and mess things up.

Diane Delport sent in some great new stuff today.  A duckie butt hook rack which is so cute and different.  Also some rabbit forms for chocolate rabbits ... only one side - I want both things.  Guess I can't but sure would love to put them in my house.  Hope some other customer likes them as much as me!

School will start on Thursday.  I am sure the kids are a little nervous but it will make things easier for John and for Sara.  I remember when my kids used to have that "first" day of school.  I would be so worried for them and hope so hard it would be good for them.  It pretty much always was... they would come home happy and excited about their day.  I went through it every year for each one of them.  Worried, all day and then so relieved when they got home and were okay  Wow, this brings back some interesting memories.  Back to school time was hard - new clothes, shoes, school fees... and then the day of getting everyone up and off to school... so much tension and stress- I had forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment