Thursday, August 11, 2011

Keeping up - its good to here what is going on...

I just read John and Laura and Liana's blogs.  Liana has changed her format again... Each one is so darling.  Laura has changed her house and I loved seeing the pictures on the wall... Funny how some people just put one picture on a wall - Laura was taught to hang many pictures on a wall.  She knows how to balance them and they look great!
I have been catching up on these posts for about the last hour or more.  Haven't sat down lately and read any... John posted many since the last time I read his since he didn't have internet to work with until yesterday or the day before.  It was fun to read about all that is going on with him and his newly returned children... he is back to being soooo busy - he was sooo busy while they were gone but now keeping them fed, bathed, entertained and all the rest in addition to all that goes on at work is an enormous challenge.
I am also feeling challenged to keep up with work and keeping books etc.  Seems like there isn't enough time in the day.  I go in for a couple of hours tomorrow to cover for Dani and then I will probably spend some time with Jack, Natty and Andy.  I think we'll try going over to Canyon Park and the river.  We had so much fun there last year... I hope the water is still running. I remember last year it started to dwindle and then we had major rain about this time and the river got all muddy.  Hope we can get there before all that happens again.
Well, I have my scripture reading to do now.  I am in Mormon and should finish the whole Book of Mormon by the end of next week.  The challenge was for the summer and it has been a great blessing to read everyday.  I can definitely feel the spirit as I read... 

No comments:

Post a Comment