Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chicken Salad Salad

At the Brickhouse Cafe they make a great chicken salad salad.  It is just a salad and you add chicken salad on the top.  I love it!  I don't really like the chicken salad for a sandwich (as much as all breast meat) but for the salad it is perfect.  YUM!
I worked today and never really stopped - as usually happens - until about 7:30 tonight.  I think Dave got the LBH (original) all cleaned out and so I will go in and vacuum and clean the bathrooms tomorrow.  That is one less headache to think about.  We hope they can get it sold or rented soon so we don't have to keep paying for it.  The move to the bigger place has been very good for our business and we don't regret moving.  I also don't regret the business at all.  We are doing very well and each day brings a new adventure!  It puts us all out there... I watch John, Dad, Amy and Dave all conversing with customers.  They are good at visiting and making people feel comfortable.  The atmosphere in the cafe and in the shop is good.  I also enjoy talking to people.  I can almost tell immediately the ones I am not going to like but the ones that are nice make it fun to be doing what I do.  It is also great to see some old friends... New Harmony, Greenslake, people in the YSAStake and others.  I love it when they come in and we can hug!  It is a nice plus to working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment