Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two River Days

Glad that I have had the chance to play Grandma a couple of times this week.  We went to the river and the kids had a great time.  I enjoyed so much sitting on the rocks with my feet in the water and I loved just enjoying watching the kids play in the water.  I feel like my summer has been too short this year.  I noticed today some leaves turning yellow - how can it be?  I hope we have a few more days for outings!
Tonight I watched the kids play at Jay and Sara's and had fun especially playing with Tommy.  He can throw a mean soccer ball and it was a fun time!
I know school and soccer and all those things put a lot of pressure on families and parents.  I hope I can be of some help to both Jay and John's families.  It is hard sometimes because I have a lot of "home" work but days like I've had this week remind me of how much I enjoy these little guys.  I hope I can spare some time for them that will help their parents a bit too.
Off to bed now... my sleeping pills are kicking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment