Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

I love Conference weekend.  This time I was able to watch every session without interuption.  It was wonderful.  I love the feeling of conference and especially enjoyed the Sunday Sessions.  Amy and I were both bawling by the time the afternoon session was over.  I was so touched by Richard G. Scott's stories about his wife, but also loved the other talks as well.  Elder Hollands thoughts about conference were very close to my own.  His comments about Pres. Monson having served as a General Authority (and I think as an apostle) since he was 36 was amazing.  What a dedicated leader he has been.
I will look forward to when the Ensign comes and I can review the talks I heard as well as the Priesthood session.  I spent the Priesthood session with John's sweet children.  We at nachos and played Wipeout.  Andy was feeling better and ate some Nachos also.  I even played some Wipeout with the boys and even though I am terrible at it, I am glad they let me play.  Natty came and took over after awhile.  She is quite the Wii player.
Other things this week have been limited.  I am trying to pack some things up for the move(s).  Will be glad to get the LBH moved and the restaurant up and running.  Ran into one of the girls who used to work at HY at the movies tonight and she doesn't have a job right now and might be interested in working for us again.  She was an awesome worker so I hope she gives us a call.
Not much more to say tonight.  Just glad to repeat how much Conference means to me.  I am so grateful for the spirit that comes and the whole experience.  Hope I can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment