Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Little Brick House is getting bigger

Things are going good across the street.  I think Jim and John (and Dave) are feeling tired from all the work we have had them do...  including our move in the middle of it all.  I am excited to see what happens to the store itself.  We have had quite a few people tell us that they want to put some things in the shop and have booths as well.  Today a lady told me that she was a great baker and might want to make some pies etc. for us.  That might work out great since we were just saying last night that there wasn't any place in town where you can get great desserts.  Hope it works out.

We are heading to California on Sunday for our Anniversary trip.  We are excited and probably just to relax and rest up as much as anything... and eat of course.  I think I already mentioned that I am so looking forward to going under the Golden Gate Bridge.  It should be awesome.

The Green house is coming along.  There is a lot of Green in that carpet but I am finding that other colors blend in okay.  I have tried to get most of the pictures up and just might finish tonight.  I am not crazy about the birdhouse shelf - it is a little too high but not much I can do about it now.  The wall looks to plain to me so I am working on it.  I find that I get emotional when things don't go right but I know that I will work on it until it feels right and I am happy.  I know that Jim thinks I am a freak about this stuff... but sadly enough it is just in my soul.

Well, my customers just left so I need to head downstairs and finish up a bit more work before closing time.  It is a beautiful day outside and I am excited to get out and feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment