Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring has sprung?

I keep thinking that spring will spring but we see to get a few good days and then several cold and blistery ones.  That is the Cedar City Spring...  I am enjoying the budding trees and daffodils and tulips.  John's yard is full of them and they are so pretty!  I already wrote a post about daffodils and tulips but I don't seem to see it posting - I don't get things right everytime.  Anyway I mentioned in that post that I had observed some green plants in John''s back yard last summer through fall and wondered when they would bloom.  Never thinking that they might have already bloomed.  Well such is the case.  They are a small purple flower that is through out his back yard and beautiful right now...

We have $19 in our LBH account right now.  Not good.  I am really  hoping it is going to pick up soon.  Can't really afford to buy anything it sell.  We haven't had more than a dozen visitors all week but perhaps today.  We have had one visitor this morning and it was before 11 am!  It is Friday so sometimes that means good things...  While I'm thinking about it I need to put out our sign and some little furniture to draw people in so I'll be going back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment