Friday, February 4, 2011

Am I Hyper?

Lately I am wondering if being of some of my medicine has created a monster inside of me.  I have been to several evening activities and come away wondering why I did and said the things I did and said.  Tonight we went to shower for Laurie Zwang and I was rolling with little jokes and laughter.  I was having a good time but I wonder if some of my friends were thinking I was funny or just crazy.  I may  have to watch myself a bit - that is the same way I was the other night at board meeting and I hope that I didn't go to overboard there.  It is a church meeting after - all.

I am starting to feel so much better than I have in a long time.  It has just suddenly come upon me.  I don't have any aches and I am slowly getting more energy.  I am worried that I am putting on some weight however and hope that I can start to lose again soon.  I don't like having my clothes feel tight.

John brought in furniture today and it was fabulous.  I want to keep it all.  Jim says I can't - it is here for us to sell but John did a great job on it and brought it right up to date.  He has some more things to do for us as well and I am so pleased with how well he is doing it.  I hope we can pay him what it is worth - meaning, I hope some people come in and buy it!

We also have some items to get at aunt B's tomorrow that Jim already purchased and we might also buy a car down in St. George.  John needed a car so we gave him mine and now I need a car but one that I don't have to drive around much or use for a growing family.  We found one on the inter-net but then we were glad when Jim figured out it was a scam.  I was just watching a show on internet scams and it opened my eyes even more to what is going on out there and how easy it is to get scammed.  Jim not only had this car situation in the last few days but also had someone use his credit card to buy things totaling almost a thousand dollars for somewhere in south Carolina.

It is a little scary when you think about it.  We use our credit cards now for everything.  Think we are watching John's kids tomorrow night  while he goes on a date (I hope).  If not, at least he can have a night out by himself or with friends.  We'll see what happens.  Might take the kids to see the new cartoon about "Rapunzel" that is out - it is supposed to be quite good and we have a couple of free coupons.

so, I am headed to bed.  I have a hard time lately settling down to sleep.  Once I am out though I seem to stay asleep.  I am excited to have Amber start to work on Saturday and Mondays.  I have so much bookwork to do and want to have time to spend doing things myself as well - perhaps that will settle me down a bit and I can get the things done I want to without getting anxious about them.

Three things:
1.  Had fun with friends at Laurie Zwangs wedding shower
2.  Made 10 cute "glass" baskets for Andy Springer to take around
3.  I am delighted with John's recreations of the old furniture - it looks as good as new and I know we'll make some money off of them.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment