Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moving Up

So the place across the street is for sale.  The building is very large and the price is pretty low.  We think we can put in a cafe, have a place to make fudge, cookies, sandwiches and then have a lot of room for consignment furniture as well as other items.  Also want to use the space to make baskets and hopefully the ebook idea where we can sell things including baskets, fudge and items.  don't know if it will come together but worth working on.
Three things:
1.  I love watching Psych- got season one on Netflix... hilarious!
2.  Going to make a mantel decoration for Julie Leigh and it excites me.  I hope I can do what she likes!
3.  Glad Amy has a date tonight with Brad... she's been wanting to meet him - hope it goes well.
4.  John was teasing on his Blog about my taking colloidal silver and facing north.  All these guys think its crazy and I'm crazy but I know that it got me through a lot of hard years...

2 comments:

  1. Ma, the humor of the north facing ritual got us all through a lot of hard years. We are laughing with you and appreciate that you so willingly provide such great material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to face north, apparently I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete