Thursday, February 17, 2011

Well done...

Last night went so well.  Sister cox was amazing in her portrayal of Esther.  We couldn't have asked for anything better.  It was a wonderful presentation - very inspirational and spiritual.  The story of Esther is a great story but the way she tied it in to "For Such a Time as This" was amazing.

Everything that could have gone wrong with last night went wrong... the pictures were cut too small, had to put most of them together myself, we didn't have enough food, it rained and was windy... those might sound trivial but when we put them all together it makes me a nervous wreck... so most people didn't have a clue there were any problems - but I knew and I am grateful for the Lord's help in getting everything put together.

Three things:
1.  I am glad last night is over
2.  enjoyed Ash Creek's performance tonight at the HP Dinner
3.  grateful for Psych... I enjoy the humor and the mystery ... I hear it is a called a comedrama... gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment