Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheaper by the Dozen

I am watching Cheaper by the Dozen... one of my favorite books and movies too.  I believe my Mom introduced me to it.  A great movie... so funny!  One of those movies that you can watch over and over again and enjoy it every time.  My favorite is watching them all in their open aired (convertible car) fitting in somehow and driving all over town laughing and singing. 
Got some sad news tonight from Jim... Clayton has been diagnosed with osteomylitis... a bone infection.  I understand it is the same disease that Joseph Smith had when he had his operation.  Clayton will have to be going in for tests this next week and then we'll see if he needs an operation.  From what I read they go in a cut out the dead bone and then give anti-biotics over about 6 weeks or so.  He is certainly in our prayers.  And I am hoping it is a mild case... I guess we'll find out in the next few weeks.
As far as the shop goes... well it is coming along.  The guys got the plumbing finished today!!!  Now we just have to add a few more cooking items and shelves.  Next week?///

No comments:

Post a Comment