Friday, June 10, 2011

A light at the end of the tunnel

Tonight I think I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.  It was after 10 when I left the shop but I felt encouraged that we just might get this thing finished and pulled together.  Tomorrow we will have a Sneak Peek and hope that we will get some people to come in and check things out.  We are offering some free food so we just might get a few friends and interested parties to show up.  We hope so.
Anyway, I felt like things looked good today.  I am just about done - at least with my moving in of my stuff, Kay Benson has a nice display of photography, Sara brought in her cute dress-ups, I got the jewelry in the case and it looks good, I like the way the tables are set up in different parts of the store so people can eat all over.  Just thinking we need to pipe in some music and get some candle smells going.  Jim got  a lot done today with kitchen metal covers and the gondola for the back room.  Also John got old doors and the door divider started.  I'm feeling good.  Now I am going to get to bed because we need to get up and make soup for however many tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment