Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Every inch of me hurts

I am amazed that we have made it for yet another day.  The shop is not done but we keep plugging along and one day I know that we will be finished and people will come and love the store.  It is turning out great but there is so much to do.  I am having trouble fitting it all in.  I was disappointed tonight when I got my order from Victoria something or other that it wasn't up to the quality I was hoping for.  I keep doing that and hoping that the bargains will be better than they are.  I did get some cute aprons... I doubt that they will last too long but we'll make them work for awhile.
We had people come in today who make jewelry from flat-ware.  It is what Jim has been looking for.  They are going to get a display case and will be coming back soon.  That was exciting.  Kay Bensons pictures are exciting.  The Hamptons furniture is wonderful.  Joan brought in some great furniture to display her pottery.  I am really please with it.  John did a great job at the two black cases and I filled one with baskets.  It looks great - like people can see what we sell easily.  The tables in the back rooms look like they will work great... things are looking good.
I am exhausted and headed for bed.  Need to get the menu put together again.  Hope we get things pretty much complete tomorrow - hope to open Saturday for the shop at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment