Sunday, January 23, 2011

2 talks in one day...

Today is Sunday and I gave two talks in two different wards.  They were on Eternal Perspective and I think they went pretty well.  I didn't let myself read too much and felt I had a good rapport with the congregation.  Glad I took the challenge to give the second talk.  I was glad for the things I learned while I listened to the others talk about the same subject.

Tomorrow I plan to start again on yet another diet - rather I want to try the sugar free eating and see if I can get this blood sugar down.  Perhaps if I have to report about it every night I can do better.  I know when I am feeling motivated I can do well with trying to watch what I eat but other times it is just so hard.  I hope I can make this a commitment because I really need to.

Three things:
1.  glad for my calling and the way it challenges me.
2.  glad to feel my mind clearing as I get off Celexa.  
3.  glad for a quote I heard today:  Remember who you are and who you have been

No comments:

Post a Comment