Thursday, January 20, 2011

Judy and Dale come to town...

Judy and Dale came today... I just had Laura deliver packages to their house (a little belated Christmas) and then they show up at our place and so the packages are sitting on their front porch.  I don't have the heart to send Laura over there again - she said she would have Carrie get them.  Isn't it amazing - we don't see them for months and months and then they show up on the day I send something to them.  It was good to see them - we are all getting older for sure!

The shop did good today - I was glad I had some baskets on hand, a lady came in and bought two.  One was already made and Amy made another one while I was home taking a much needed power nap.

I am working on things for baskets for Valentines day.  I also came up with a basket (wooden box) with three bags of nuts in it.  I think it might be a hit if people  want something other than candy.

Three things I am grateful for today:
1.  Living close enough to the shop to come home and take a much needed nap.
2.  My blood pressure this morning started at 178/80 but by tonight I was at 129/70 - hooray
3.  I found sesame treats today at the health food store - I love them and they are made with wheat flour and not a lot of salt... yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment