Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas dinner a little late

Every year we celebrate Christmas with the Jensens... they cook!  It is always delicious and beautiful.  Susan is such a good cook and she sets the table for Christmas and it is lovely.  After  we ate we of course played Hearts and in the last round I did a run and so rather than being last which I had been the whole game I came in second... amazing.

We got Netflix on the TV today and all we have to do is turn on the Wii and then push Netflix station and pick our movie.  I am excited.

Not much else to say tonight except my three blessings:
1.  Grateful for good friends like the Jensens who we can be totally ourselves with
2.  Recognize the Lord's hand in getting the materials and speakers together for Feb 16th RS Program
3.  Appreciate that Jim brought me a sandwich today for lunch with out being asked even... awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment