Friday, January 28, 2011

Tithing Blessings

I guess some people would call it a coincidence but I keep seeing so many blessings from paying our tithing this year... money for Jim, offer for Amy to take a salon, possible purchase of house and etc.  I do not know why these things are happening right now but I do know that we paid our tithing in December when we had to make a choice to pay or not and we did.  Now we are seeing direct blessings and I am grateful.

Today was our first no money day at the shop.  Yesterday we made $10 and the day before $2.  Obviously January is not the best month for making money.  We are working on some ideas for the coming months - I hope they work.  Next year I think we will take a vacation during January... might as well.

Went to Red Lobster tonight and had some shrimp... lots of shrimp.  Jim brought most of his home but I ate every bite and enjoyed it all.  I told Jim that I think I had as much shrimp tonight as the night in Mtn. Springs house when I counted over 30 little tails on my plate... this time I had Shrimp cocktail, shrimp appetizer, about 20 skewered shrimp and two of Jim's coconut shrimp.  That adds up to about 32... embarrassing - but good.

3 things:
1.  Grateful for shrimp - I love them
2.  Read parts of the Church handbook today - good information
3.  Got new garments at the Distribution Center tonight - can't wait to wear them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment