Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Working?

I went to the doctor today.  My blood pressure was good or at least pretty good even with 1/2 dose of medication - yeah.  I feel like I am going to make some progress and even take control of my health.  I hope this will work.  I feel good about taking this more natural approach.

I finished Jim's book today and got it ordered.  I hope he enjoys it.  It was so fun to do.  Now I will work on the next one and eventually I hope each child will be done...  A good memory for me and for them.

Not really much went on today.  We made $1.53 at the LBH... don't know if that was with or without the 25% off sale price!  I just got the paper tonight so maybe more people will be in tomorrow to take advantage of the sale.

I brought in our carpet from the kitchen today and put it in the "kitchen" room.  Then after the doctor I went to Home Depot and found a carpet for the "fireplace" room.  It reminds me of patterns in carpet from the "old" days - when I was a kid.  the carpets will help take care of the floors... everyone tracks in water and salt and it is hurting the floors.

Three good things for today:
1.  Feeling happy and excited about each day with work and play...
2.  Don't seem to be forgetting as much as I was
3.  So glad we paid our tithing in December - I think it is giving me confidence about money situations finally starting to work for us.
4.  One more thing: when we went to see Jack and give him his hat I had fixed he answered the door and said "Grandma, Grandpa - not again!"  gotta love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment