Friday, January 21, 2011

Three Things

It is midnight and I need to go to bed.  I am watching Pushing Daisies - it is hilarious but I am so tired and I know I will be worse tomorrow.  Lately I am having a hard time because I am working through my change of medications.
So I will just take the time to write my 3 good things of today:
1.  I like sesame sticks and I have a bag of them
2.  I made a couple of baskets and a cute floral today plus I added green leaves to a wreath that is hanging on a window and I like that.  Creating these things gives me such pleasure.
3.  I am feeling good about our scripture reading and morning prayers.  I feel like we are getting our lives in order again.
4.  I want to work on getting off on Saturdays so I can have time to organize.  That would give me Sats, Sun and Mon off and that would be excellent.  (I guess I wrote 4 things).

No comments:

Post a Comment