Friday, January 14, 2011

Green Hornet

Went to see the Green Hornet tonight - wouldn't recommend it.  Not much else going on today except that we sold a number of kitchen utensils to a young girl who will decorate her kitchen with them when she gets married in a couple of months.  It is fun to see these young women embrace the past and enjoy antiques.  I have always enjoyed collecting old things - I grew up with it in my life and appreciate the character of old items.

I made some cute florals today that are in hanging baskets.  I also made a cute window with a star hanging in it.  It was fun and I hope it sells.  It is really fun for me to create these different items.

Three things:
1.  Enjoyed visiting with Barbara at Aunt B's treasures.  She is a nice lady and I hope I can help her with some friendship.  She recently lost her husband and she still has teenagers at home so things I hard for her.
2.  Noticed the energy at the Catholic Thrift store.  Lot of people having a good time which made it fun for the others of us.
3.  Saw Semeeta Cowley today and her cute younger kids.  They were so excited when I gave them each a gumball.  It made me happy to share with them.  Her little boy, Dawson, reminds me of Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment